Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Alcohol Induced Rambling

  Yesterday I used a new mold of Peter Laing ACW figures with kepis. While pouring the figures I made a new hill using foam insulation.

   After dinner tonight I started painting the new figures using militia uniforms as inspiration. I also painted the new hill with green paint. Now, while painting at night I'll have a couple of glasses of wine. I must admit that that tonight I overindulged. And while disappointed with the militia uniforms, the Peter Laing figures look pretty good with the traditional Union uniforms.

   I wanted to see if figures could stand on my new hill. I tried different figures on the hill, and I'm happy with the results. I even took some photos, which I set up using 1st gen Minifigs AWI.








I used Bunker Hill for the idea behind these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment