Sunday, February 11, 2024

Kinder Buildings: Part 2

     This week I painted some of the Kinder Mediterranean building. I am happy with the result. They need a few finishing touches,  but for $8.00 for 5 buildings, if one isn't too serious about scenery  or scale, they are a good buy. And while I plan to use them for 10mm, I think 15mm figures don't look too much out of place.


Some of the Kinder building painted.

A French patrol in the village. They haven't  spotted the rifleman at the left of the picture.

A 15mm figure for scale. I think they will work with the buildings.

The models before painting.




4 comments:

  1. Those buildings are perfect for 10 or 15mm in my opinion. Nice work on the painting John, they look very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I have always spent my money on toy soldiers, with little towards scenery. These building are a nice cheap answer to scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little buildings, they do work well with Laing 15mm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might have to get motivated and try to get a quick game with the building and my Peter Laing.

    ReplyDelete