Saturday, October 15, 2022

New Artillery Park


   In the month I have acquired wagons for my semi flat collection. However, artillery for the troops were in short supply. Until today.
    I came across a nice collection of toy cannons which were reasonably  priced. However, being in the UK, the postage to the US almost made me not bid on them. In the end I won them. What is more, even with postage they came out to a little over $7.00 a gun, which is a good price.
12 guns which will fit my semi flat  armies well.

There is a 13th gun, which is very large indeed. I put 54mm and 30mm figures in the picture to show how large the gun is.





6 comments:

  1. You certainly won't be short of guns now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I won't. They are spring loaded, but don't seem to want to work. Hopefully I can get most of them to firing condition.

      Delete
  2. That is a very considerable park of artillery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that's why in the end I decided to buy them. It's not often you find so many guns in one lot. I also have at least one other gun from the same manufacturer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent artillery park. They really look the part.
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  5. They seem well used, just like the armies who will use them. One seemed to be suffering from "lead rot". Today I hope to oil the springs and check the condition of each one.

    ReplyDelete