Thursday, May 9, 2019

No Brain Wargame and Scruby's on Parade

  On Sunday the wife went to a bridal shower, giving me a couple of free hours.  I decided to get at least one game in. As the game was going to be a "No Brain Wargame", it was going to be played with no report. The armies used were the small Chinese game pieces. As there are no archers with these armies, cavalry was used to add a challenge to it. It was strictly a melee game.

The end of the No Brain Wargame. I wasn't going to report on this, but at the very end a green cavalryman attacked the orange king. I decided to shoot the result of the attack.

The result. The king is killed.  If the king survived, the surrounding orange infantry would come to his aid, or he could have battled the cavalryman himself (or retreated and lost the battle).

The green army watches as the cavalryman is rewarded by his king.

While picking up after my "Battle of Hook's Farm", I took some photos of the new Scruby's  to see how they work with the 2" squares and scenery. I am quite happy with the result.





2 comments:

  1. I am trying to find the right project for these figures, and how to base them.

    ReplyDelete