Saturday, May 15, 2021

Bluebird Zero Hour

     Sometimes things pop up on Ebay that catch my interest. A couple of months ago I came across a Bluebird Zero Hour gunboat. When I looked at it, I remembered buying some Bluebird sailors when I started gaming 20 years ago. I never did anything with them, as half the figures were seated. Now I know why. Of course this led to a search on Zero Hour.   I managed to get a couple of good lots cheap.  While waiting for them, I started looking for rules to use with them. This is why I started working on the free flow movements; I wanted to use these figures unpainted and in a toy soldier way, with only the most basic rules.  I had some ideas on a narrative campaign using these figures. Perhaps something will come from it.


Navy gunboats land a a combined force of naval commandos and infantry to assault the enemy camp.

The enemy camp.


                                                                     The battle is joined.


No comments:

Post a Comment