Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Massachusetts Militia Cards: Part 5

   As every Christmas, my wife asked what I wanted for Christmas.  Instead of my normal "nothing", I asked for cigarette cards. After a brief description, she simply gave me the "you're crazy!" look and said  ok. I ordered several lots that consisted of Massachusetts militia uniforms. I also ordered several pages of card holders, so I can finally take them out of the old box that I've lost several times. There are several duplicates, but at least I have all the Massachusetts cards that I know of.  I have posted below the collection of Massachusetts  cards, even ones I have shown before.







6 comments:

  1. A fine and colourful choice of gift - Happy Christmas John!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bottom two rows are New York uniforms. A Merry Christmas to you.

      Delete
  2. Fine gift indeed. Thanks for sharing it with us,.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome. Hopefully it will be of some use with your "Star Spangled" army.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it was. I merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete