Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Semi Flats Wargame

 As mentioned before, I haven't done much with wargaming. However, the last month I did get two quick games in. One was a "No Brain Wargame", the other was a game with some of my new semi flats using Horse & Musket 2.0.

Both armies start with the same forces; 4 infantry and 2 cavalry.

As the two sides close, the blue army opens fire, killing 5 red soldiers and forcing two more to retreat. It seems like the game is going to be a quick one.

The red army brings forward their cavalry to try to turn the tide.

The red cavalry pushes back the blue infantry.

The tide seems to be changing in red's favor.

The red cavalry divides into smaller units with the hope of breaking the blue infantry once and for all.  The blue cavalry charges forward to rescue the infantry.

 
The red cavalry, blown from their charge, is quickly broken and the red army flees the field.

2 comments:

  1. The figures look fantastic John. Have you managed to source any artillery yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have several pieces that I can use with them. I have been playing with the idea of buying the Prince August mold for the 25mm British Napoleonic cannon, although I don't think it would be "toy soldier" enough. It was one of the only molds from that series that I didn't buy.

    ReplyDelete