Thursday, April 23, 2020

Cigar Box Wargame & C&C Tricorne Dice

         Last week I took the week off. My Mother-in-Law passed away, and I stayed with my wife to keep her company. I started thinking of different projects  that I could try to start working on. One thing that troubled me about my Cigar Box Wargame is that everything was just thrown in with no organization. I wanted to thin out both the 2mm units and landscape terrain.

     I did find a couple of small trays that I could put the units into. I then added a center divider, and made a lid to cover the trays of figures. The other half holds the terrain pieces and dice.
The new setup of my Cigar Box Wargame.


     I also found some custom Command & Colors Tricorne dice, which I ordered. They were a little pricy, but I'm happy with the purchase.

7 comments:

  1. My condolences to you and your wife. The cigar box has set up well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm happy with the result. I might have to look for more of these boxes when the cigar store reopens.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. I knew her for 35 years, and contrary to what people say, we always got along, even if she always got my name wrong!

      Delete
  3. Sorry to hear this John. Again your hobby and cigar box shows its role of consolation and familiar comfort in times of trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. The last few months have been kind of rough. Even if I have had little time for gaming, your blog, along with other wargaming blogs, have given me an escape from the daily stress.

    ReplyDelete