Sunday, May 13, 2018

18 Pounds

      That's the weight of the toy soldiers that I sent to several people since I started thinning out my plastic soldier collection. While it doesn't sound like much, you would be surprised how many toy soldiers there are in 6 pounds of toy soldiers.  I thought I would regret giving these figures away. However, I am keeping my earliest Airfix and Atlantic figures, my "Old Guard". I 'm also keeping select figures, such as the Revell TYW figures I have and the few Revell SYW figures I have.
IThis picture was taken before giving away many of the toy soldiers in the bin. There are still many figures still on the spruces. I am thinking of trimming the spruces so I can fit more into boxes.

4 comments:

  1. Well done John, I'm sure you will feel more streamlined and lighter in your gaming life for your generous dispersal of figures which I'm sure will go to good use and good gaming tables. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to thin out figures that I rarely or never used. Hopefully some of them will appear in other blogs.

      Delete
  2. As a beneficiary of your 'plastic purge', I say thank you John!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome. I hope you use them more than I did. They deserve to see the light of day!

      Delete