Today after work I figured I had an hour to do some casting. While waiting for the metal to melt, I spent time organizing the molds I have made. After 20 minutes the metal still hadn't melted; I had forgot to plug in my melting pot! However, once I got going, I had a very productive session. Only 3 infantry figures went back into the pot. Most of the figures needed minimal work to clean them up. I also cast 6 Austrian dragoon figures. I almost have enough figures for a war-game army using Bob Corderys' Memoir of Battle rules.
|The finished product.|
|The infantry figures. Two figures were too badly cast to be of use.|
|The 6 dragoon figures. The sword arms on them weren't completely formed. However for my use they will work.|