The rubber I use has a short shelf life once opened, and it seems that the most recent batch is past the half way mark towards being useless. I am now in a scramble to use it up. I decided to try a semi flat figure. I was happy with the result, although the first few casting the head was somewhat deformed, which was caused be a thin flap of rubber at the mold break that I missed. Unfortunately I haven't taken a photo of them yet as this posting is a hasty one before going to work.
|At first I thought these were the same figures, but there are several differences in the pose.|
|I have several highlander figures, all wearing mini kilts.|
|One if the big selling points of this lot was these sailors (they would also make good Confederates).|
|The casing I made was of the marching guardsman. However, I used a figure whose paint job was in bad shape.|