Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Future Plans

I have been trying to scan some of the prints in "The Belgium Army of 1900" but have not been able to get it to work. I will continue to work on it.

I've also started to work on an ancients campaign.There are several city-states which have reached a point where they are looking to expand their territories. I am using the map and some of the  ideas from a game in a back issue of Lone Warrior, "Genesis" by George Heath in LW141. Right now the are 5 major city-states and 4 smaller city-states. The 5 major powers will explore and try to expand their domains.  The smaller ones for now are mainly defensive armies. The conquering armies might  find themselves up against native tribes in unexplored territories. Right now two of the major powers have started their campaign of conquest and both have found themselves closing for battle with two of the smaller city-states. I hope to fight the first battle on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment