Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Organizing my Collection; Labeling

While I have gotten a large part of my Peter Laings separated into the storage drawers, marking what was in the drawers was my next project. I have always spent my money on figures and not the storage of them. I decided to buy a label maker. After going to 4 different stores, I finally found a label maker. Now it has been about 20 years since I used a label maker. I was looking for the old style label maker with the spinning dial that stamped out individual letters onto a plastic strip. The one at the store had a keyboard and screen, and cost $30.00. Add extra ribbons and I was looking at $40.00!  That was more than I wanted to spend and almost put it back. Luckily I bought it and have no regrets. The first night half of the drawers were already labeled.  Money well spent.

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment