Wednesday, October 23, 2013

HUMP DAY! Celebrating with 2 new Peter Laing Camel Figures

      Finding Peter Laing figures for sale in the U.S.A. is a rare thing. Last week on Ebay there was a lot of colonial British figures. There were only individual figures, most of which I already have. It looked like it was a sample pack which didn't live up to the buyers' expectations. I almost didn't bid on it myself, except the fact there were two camel figures; one of a British Camel Corps figure and another of an Egyptian Camel Corps figure. I plan to save the figures to use at a later time for mold masters.



I am finding my near obsession with Peter Laing camel figures quite disturbing!

4 comments:

  1. Hi John - which other figures did you get - and which don't you have? I have a lot of colonial figures and could send you some samples

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ian- Besides the camel figures I got another gatling gun, nordenfelt, highlander bagpipe player, naval gun crew, artillery crew, gurka, British marching infantryman and Egyptian marching figure. There are a few more figures . These were "buy for another project somewhere down the line" purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds a good buy - as I said, if you are missing any out of the colonial range, let me know and I will see if I can help

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ian- after looking over the lot, it was a good buy after all. As always, thank you for your offer to help out.

    ReplyDelete